Red Carpet Crush: Oscar And Vanity Fair 2015
It’s not only the stunning stage performances or the glamorous award announcement that interest millions of people to eyeing the Oscar Ceremony every year, but it was also the glittering actresses and actors in the red carpet that drives people to thrills. Here are the best dressed people on the red carpet (both Oscar and Vanity Fair after party)
1. Gwyneth Paltrow deserved all the praise. This one shoulder dress from Ralph and Russo custom couture might look ordinary from the front view, but look at the fascinating flower detail on her shoulder. The dress has the mermaid cut and comes in pale pink creating a perfect mixture of sophistication and elegance.
2. The always-stunning Rosie Huntingtion-Whiteley shows a bit flesh of her sexy back in Alexander Vauthier Spring 2015 Couture gown. The dress wraps her body really well and showing off her best silhouette.
3. Anna Faris looks all fabulous and dreamy in the pale sparkling gown by Zuhair Murad. The pale color is definitely one of the “it” color during Oscar moment. We can’t be more assured to at least investing in a soft hue of color this season after seeing those color goes back and forth on the red carpet this year.
4. I don’t think anybody could pull this gown by Zuhair Murad Couture as confident as Jennifer Lopez. This gorgeous singer/actress wearing the gown that all covered by sheer tulle and abstract embellishment. Not to mention also her wonderful Helen Yarmak fur she wears to create a bit more dramatic look. It’s just simply combo perfecto.
5. What I love the most from Anna Kendrick custom made Thakoon gown is its salmon color. Second, I love the twist detail from the waist to the neckline with embellished collar. It’s simple, sweet, and yet sophisticated.
6. Chrissy Teigen in the Zuhair Murad. Her long legs, one of Chrissy Teigen best feature, are showed up in the Zuhair Murad Couture gown. I never mentioned about the makeup before, but her goth lips and nails are kinda too much (in my opinion). I’d prefer a minimal makeup on her because the dress is already stunning and grabbing all the attention needed on the red carpet.
7. Naomi Watts hits the red carpet in Armani Privé black and white glittering gown. Had the spaghetti straps and some kind of black bandeau inside.
8. Jamie Chung was appeared in Yanina Couture gown. This ball gown dress is covered with black tulle and contrast nude color inside, completed with dreamy finishing: the spreading embellishment centralized in the waist.
9. The recently married, Behati Prinsloo wrap her thin figure in the black-red bustier and skirt by Armani Privé. She looks so sleek, and the the mermaid silhouette helps creating a curve figure in her tiny waist. She looks so perfect and beautiful with her berry lips that match her dress color
10. Lupita Nyong’o in Calvin Klein dress. It’s a simple yet stunning gown that suits her skin color really well.
All Images are taken from various sources.
(The Author of Slash Styles – A Fashion Style Journal)