Relationships 101 Happy Maggy Compilation Part-2:
Who said maintaining a relationship is easy? It needs lots of patience, lots of effort and a high amount of tolerance between each other. But the best part is even during the ups and downs this two individuals came from planet Mars and Venus will still be able to find their way back together. Isn’t it lovely? Let’s see how you can bring your relationship to the next level by doing these
not-so-easy but totally-useful tips we have gathered here only for you! (Read Part-1 here)
37. Be patient. Patient is the classic key of a success relationship. It took times to master it but once you know how to handle your emotions, the rest are easy.
38. Be in the present. We can ruin a perfectly great relationship by worrying too much about what may happen in the future. Learn to enjoy the moment from where you are in the present, and be thankful for who you’re with right now.
39. Put your gadgets away. One of the biggest relationship tips is to give your undivided attention when your partner is speaking. It’s one of the most important things you can do to show that you care.
40. Don’t let financial pressure beat you up. A lot of couples were divorce or choose their own separate way because of this, money can bring happiness indeed but it’s really not everything you need especially in relationship.
41. Write messages or even call. They are personal touches that show you love him or her in today’s lifestyle, in between your busy day make some time to send your partner a text messages or do better with a call.
42. Send each other love letters. Instead of screaming and yelling at each other when you’re angry try to express your feelings by writing it down as a love letter. You will be surprise by the result. P.S. old couples have been using it since ages.
43. Buy them gifts they love. Get your lover their favorites cupcakes or flowers; it would bring a smile on their face.
44. A little massage won’t hurt. Give your partner a little massage whenever they seem to look tired, you will gain a big score for that.
45. A little getaway will keep you in good harmony. Give yourself and your partner a little break of everything and just take time to enjoy each other company in your little romantic getaway.
46. Have a picnic. If you really don’t have time for a little getaway then at least have a simple picnic in a park nearby or even your own backyard. It easy and simple yet still lovely.
47. Read books side by side. This is a good exercise to do for your brain, and by doing it side by side with the person you love, you will give each other good vibration and become more synchronize in some way.
48. Learn new things together. It’s always fun to do and experience new things with your lover. In addition you might be amaze by the new things you learn about your partner.
49. Look at them in the eye. It’s true when people said that silence is golden. When there was no more words to express your feeling just look at your loved one in the eye, you’ll be able to speak through their heart.
50. Dress up just for him or her. Play this little trick to always attract him or her to love you even more.
51. Impress them with your skills. There’s a time when you actually need to show them again why they fell in love with you and why it was worth.
52. Give them your admiration. Especially men, all they ever needed was just an admiration from their loved ones.
53. Give them the space they need. Both of you need your own space to breathe sometimes, be sure you know when to give one.
54. Hang out with their friends. By hanging out with his or her friends, you’re actually helping yourself getting to know better about your partner.
55. Establish genuine connections with their family. This is the stuff that makes the world go ’round, people!
56. Keep the surprises coming. Think of your relationship as a creative challenge.
57. Keep the romance fresh. Come up with new date ideas or other new ways to demonstrate your love.
58. Take an interest in what your partner’s into. You don’t have to love it, but give it a shot. You may surprise yourself!
59. Embrace your common goals. What is it that you both want to accomplish? Can you support each other to reach those goals? That’ll be a big piece of what will hold you two to together as a couple in the long run.
60. Pray together.If you’re comfortable talking about it, discuss what you pray about with your partner.
61. Cook a meal together. Divide up the tasks so you can both be in the kitchen working at the same time.
62. Travel together. Spend some quality time with him or her by going on a trip together somewhere; try a place or a country where you both have never been to before. It will be such an adventure!
63. Do his or her chores. Take out the garbage or do the dishes, even if it’s not your turn or your job.
64. Knowing the part of your chores. Despite all it is also necessary to know when to do your part of responsibilities instead of always expecting your partner to do your chores.
65. Control freak is a switch off button. A relationship isn’t a battle of wills, it’s two people who are choosing to walk together hand in hand, so don’t treat your partner like they’re some kind of wild animal you’re trying to tame.
66. Jealousy is a relationship killer. Jealousy can be completely toxic to relationships, so keep yours in check.
67. Remember why did you fall in love at the first place. Take some times to bring your memory back into the time when you fall in love with him or her at the first time.
68. Keep yourself burning in love. Remind yourself the flame of love you’ve ever had for him or her constantly.
69. Set up a date night even when you’re busy. Dating your partner should be one of your top to-do lists to keep your love life alive.
70. Remember those important dates. If you’re someone who is easy to forget stuff like numbers, set up a scheduler where you can remind yourself of those important dates that’s matter for him or her.
71. Celebrate your anniversary. You can celebrate as often as you want, this is a good way to reward you both for the effort you guys have made in the miles you’ve run together. It keeps the excitements on going.
72. Cherish every moment with gratification. Simply being grateful to have each other is the best way to enjoy your relationship with him or her.
73. Thank God for bringing them into your life. Yes! Thank God for letting them crossing on your path.
To be continued… (Read Part-3 here)